Whats wrong with people nowadays? They have the money to buy a frigging phone or psp and they don’t have money to buy a frigging earpiece? Are earpieces invented for nothing? Oh the poor inventors! God bless their souls.
Now that’s not my main point. The main point is that Singaporeans nowadays are getting freaking inconsiderate. They don’t care and think about others, only themselves and their own comfort. F them, I’m so pissed. If you still cant tell what I’m talking about, let me tell you now.
Just today, I was traveling on the train to meet tansy. And right in front of me sits a guy (it doesn’t help when he’s ugly), with his phone speaker on with music loud enough for people in the next cabin to hear. Doesn’t he have a freaking earpiece or something? And the worst thing is, he’s sleeping! F. I mean, if he wants to sleep then sleep lar! But sleep still need to listen to music arh? Sleep also want to disturb other people, neh neh. Cant he give others a little bit of privacy and peace? Speakers are built in to share music when you’re out with frens at a chalet or gathering or smth. Not on the freaking public transport!!! I was fuming mad I tell you. The music was on throughout the journey and I was so tempted to go and tell him to switch it off. It’s a disturbance, nuisance and its frigging irritating. URGH.
This is what I mean by not considering about the feelings of others. They are only putting their interest first. Like he wants to listen to music, he just switch on his speakers, not thinking about how the others may feel. That particular guy, he never thinks about how his music might intrude other people’s peace and quiet, or maybe the person next to him hates that particular song he’s playing etc .No manners I tell you. I cant help but admire the Japanese. They are so polite and well mannered. I read somewhere that the Japanese are so particular about how others may feel that they usually shower and make sure they smell nice before boarding their public transport. Not like Singapore when everybody squeeze in with their sweaty bodies before letting people in the train to get out first.
Seems like the GRACIOUS campaign is not working.