Friday, February 23, 2007

Morning

Its 8.17am. I’m outta bed and I’m blogging, No I’m not at work. I’m at home, trying to reach the office to inform them that I want to take leave. Nobody’s picking up, maybe because picking up calls is part of my job. I cant go back to sleep in peace until I make sure that the office knows that I’m not going to work today.

I was looking forward to a whole day at home alone. But I don’t think I can do that. These few days have been running around everywhere. Today is no difference. There are things to do. Especially when your mum knows that you’re not working, she gives you errands to run. Oh wells. Gonna visit daddy later as well. Shagged.

Its probably the CNY. It was a blast. But it takes a lot of energy to go visiting and entertaining relatives. ( doesnt help when I laosai the whole day, lol). After that was back to work immediately. And then running to the hospital. Arh….Went for dental ytd and I almost fell asleep on the dental chair. Hehx.

The office answered my call. I’m going back to sleep.

Laters’