Monday, February 26, 2007

because life is like that

I’m sad cause I cannot chew. Thus I cannot eat like I usually do. Then I get hungry. And I get sad all over again. And for those who think that I eat very slowly, I’m even slower now.

I don’t think I should ever try to eat a meal outside now. I think all of you guys there eating with me will scream. Lol. No, the braces aint hurting, its just that as your teeth shifts, it is very suan. Like you have a mouth full of sensitive teeth. Just some updates on the choppers, the dental had the metal brackets pasted in, I’ll have the wire on this coming Thursday, the blue rings will be out and the anchor will be in. Kind of excited, but worried all the same. I mean, I can’t stand not being able to eat properly!

I just shocked my dad by screaming. Well, he was watching news! And they just broadcast that A’levels are coming out this Friday. Its not that I don’t know that the results are coming out this Friday, but I just don’t want to be reminded again and again and again. Quote long, “what will come will have to come.” I can only agree. I am already prepared for bad results. But not prepared for the extent of how bad my results can turn out to be. Still, getting the results is not such a bad thing after all. At least, I can decide on my path after the results come out. Right now, I’m just “pending”.

I went jogging with sweedy yesterday and now I’m aching. We finally went jogging!!! We have been planning jogs since before A’s and we never got about doing it. And I’m going to plan activities every Sunday mornings. I guess I got sick being desk-bound all day. But this experience tells me that I’m not that suitable for an office job. I think I’ll die if I’m going to do this al my life. Unless my job is based in the office but I get to move around kind, that I don’t mind. Speaking of work, today was great! As in, I was quite busy! Time passes faster that way. If not I’ll be feeling horrid sitting at the desk just thinking about how much time I’m wasting. And this week is going to be a three day week! Taking leave on Thursday and Friday so WOOHOOO! I’m so looking forward to Thursday=)

Sometimes, we need something bad to happen just to remind us how we should be. The ups and the downs are very important. Just take my daddy being hospitalized as an example. If not because he was hospitalized, he will not know he have to be more careful about his diet and how dangerous his situation was. If not because he was hospitalized, he would not learn to appreciate mama and kor kor and of course me. Lol. If not because he was hospitalized, I would not understand the pain and worry that one would feel. There’s definitely a change in the household somewhat. As small as it might be, I’m grateful for it. But of course, I’m not asking god to bombard me with bad things all my life!

I feel as though I’m walking on a trapeze these days. Actually, I feel more like a scale. I’m still trying to find that balance in life. Trying to get my priorities right. Trying to find a satisfaction to keep life worthwhile somewhat.

PS: My health-conscious mum is eating sugared cuttlefish!