Monday, February 19, 2007

Mummy, its over!

Oh man. The past few days have been so eventful! I’m tired but yeah, I’m loving it!

But please take the headache away.

Oh dear. I don’t know where to start. Let’s see. First, it was budak pantai! Blue moo was great! The weather was cool and the music was steady. The sky was beautiful and the gang was funny. And they have nice oreo milkshakes! And I managed to hear my titanic war again! I laughed so much that my voice went haywire. But still, it was good fun.

And I had a rather good week at work as I have work to do! The stupid printer finally surrenders under my reign and I managed to operate it. So goodbye typewriter! Even though it was great fun experiencing how it feels like to use the typewriter, I still prefer the easier way out and that is to use the printer. There’s a new guy joining us when the company reopens after cny and finally! Someone young! But I think he’ll be stationed in the finance dept so I still have no one to talk to in the main office. And since he’ll be helping out at the finance side, it would only mean that they won’t give me anymore ad hoc duties! Oh dear, that’s bad. Shall see how. Maybe I’ll print out small sudoku puzzles and bring it to do secretly. –hiak hiak.

And I’m so gonna blog about this. I went to NIGHT SAFARI!!! It was so fun!!! I had been looking forward to it the entire week. Sher was great company =)) I met funny people, cute people, beautiful people and gosh, it was an experience of a lifetime. Everything seems so perfect at that moment. The purple sky and the pitch black stream and surrounding trees seem so surreal. It doesn’t feel as though I was in Singapore, but somewhere else far far away. And we managed to see all the animals on the trail! I love the elephants! They are so majestic. Especially Chawang! He is so charming. –swoons.

The next day was k-ing with Sweedy and friends at k-box. Dammit I got cheated by k-box again lar. I’m not going back there again. Never. It seems like I always end up paying 20 over dollars for just 3 hours of singing. I shall just stick to my k-ster. can sing until I song!

It’s the Chinese new year period but I’m not going to blog about it just yet. Shall do that after the whole saga is over. Heh.

*

Sigh, how many times do I have to repeat? Quit asking the same old qns over and over again. Its tiring and taxing. If you really want to know how I’m doing now, I guess the phone is a better alternative. I can elaborate somemore. Half hearted comments/sms only gets on my nerves. It seems as though you know everything but actually you know nothing. It seems as though you are trying to get back to how it was last time. But friend, it seems as though its not working. We just weren’t as close as last time. You are too absorbed in your other circle of friends. I admit, so am I. It’s no longer chill out sessions like the past. Its stress sessions these days. I guess its not that easy to sustain a friendship. Not when the usual meet ups and online sessions are over. I think its just part and parcel of life. Not that I don’t miss the old times. Its just that I don’t think we have to take things so hardly. People do drift away. We just have to take it in our stride and cherish what we have now.

*
Goodnight’