I feel like Jean Paget in A Town Like Alice. You know why? I used the typewriter to do my work today! Typewriter! That’s like so 90’s!
Today so nan de got work for me to do. So I was supposed to print the address on the cny envelopes. But the only printer that can print those weird paper sizes is lousy. It refuses to eat my paper, and refuses to spit it out as well. That stupid machine made me so stress can! Then my colleagues suggested using the typewriter to do the typing instead. I was like, “Here got typewriter meh? “. I was so tempted to add one more line, “Here also not museum.” Lucky I never cus there’s really a typewriter in the office and it works! So for the first time in my life, I used a machine that belongs to my mama’s years. In the end I was stressed because typewriter cannot backspace, and I have a whole lot of address to type and I want to knock off on time!
It turned out well though. I hope tomorrow is another busy day.
*
You know, its only Monday. And I am already looking forward to Thursday. I seriously cant wait. I realize that countdowns have become a major aspect in my life. Last time, it used to be counting down to prelims and major exams and such. Then we also have the new year countdowns and stuff. Now, I’m just counting down to the day my contract ends. Its not that the work is bad, its just that, I really prefer not to work at all. Yes I’m lazy.
And I’m sad! I’m so sad! I just got my new phone. But the cd format and my comp format doesn’t match or what I don’t know, the cd just cant be installed into the comp. It used to work fine because my brother used to be able to do it. The now don’t know wht happened, he can’t continue and I can’t install the program. So I cannot transfer my themes and phones into my hp. Sickening right?!
Oh heck that..I shall try to fix it another day. Right now, I think I should just go and sleep and indulged in my own company and try to see if my red eye goes away.