Thursday, February 8, 2007

burps

If I continue eating at the rate I’m going, I’m gonna get SO phat.

I had pasar malam dinner for one night which includes one Ramly burger, two chicken drums plus muah chee and tapioca cake and cheese hot dog and tutu kueh and ngoh hiang and siew mai and bubble tea. Then another day, I had lor mee and this huge malay rice cake for lunch and you know whats for dinner? Its zi char plus pizza plus huge cheese hotdog wrapped with roti prata. Today, I am treated to bah kwa and super nice love letters and malay kuehs. It doesn’t help when all I have to do is to sit in the office and try to act busy.

Ok, I do have things to do lar! Lol. Its just that bosses are back from their overseas trip and I don’t want to look like I’m paid to do nothing even though I'm free. I’m a super efficient worker who can finish all my task on hand super fast hence I'm bored. Alright, its just that my workload is pretty light. So I’m free most of the time. Today is by far my "busiest" day cus I manage to find things to do. Actually, it aint that difficult to act busy, I had ample of practice in school. I remember during math lessons, the teacher will always like to ask somebody to go on the board to solve the sum. Then I’ll pretend that I’m still copying the solution to the prev question so she wont call on me to do the sum on the board cause I really don’t know how to do. The same applies to all teachers whose questions that I have no answer to. Haha. So acting busy is alright, its just that acting busy for a few hours and a few minutes is a really big difference. I must practice more.

But too much pretence is not good. Later they think I very busy and then don’t give me work to do then jialat.

As usual, work is slack. I have minimal duties. Despite all my rantings, there are some hilarious moments as well. Like hearing your big boss scold people horrible and then go WAH LAO on the phone damn loudly thinking that nobody is there to hear him. Or the Indian supervisor saying knn that doesn’t sound like knn ( I thought it was tamil until he said sorry). Then there are always the times when you cant hear the person speaking to you and you hear something else. Oh that’s super hilarious.

Did I mention they have board meeting today? I bet it’s a really bored meeting. =P

Tomorrow’s FRIDAY! I love Fridays=). Simply because it’s the last day of the week and I end one hour earlier than usual! WOOHOO! Whats more, I’m going out! With sweedy! Its been like what? Lightyears since I last saw her!