Its been a busy week. There were so many things that I wanted to jot down but simply am too shagged to come online. Well, I have finally finished painting my room. Its hard work, not to mention the lugging home of that tin of 5 litre paint was done by me too. Now the room looks brighter and more spacious. But it feels weird. But that doesn’t really matter. Gonna drill in the noticeboard and clothes hanger during the weekend. Well, that’s what brother said, but who knows if he’ll actually do it. Ok, I’m mean.
The class gathering, it came and then it went. Well, its like that lor. I pretty much spend most of the time in front of the tv laughing at the comments that everybody is making about the wannabes on American Idol. And we came to a conclusion that the producers actually locked one side of the door on purpose so that the contestants will be malued when they try to exit. Food was good, place was good, cake was very good, arcade was fun. But I think I dint really talk to the people over there except the usual few? I talked to them online after that instead. Sorry lar, tv more important. No no, I think I just cant be bothered to socialize. Too tiring. The only people that I bothered to go and talk to are Izzat’s nephews because I cant talk to them online. Too cute to resist lar. Lol. And they don’t scream!
JiaJian’s getting married next week! So exciting, He’ll be the first cousin in my mother’s side to get married, in Singapore. Well, his sis actually got registered in London with a British bloke so I don’t consider it a proper marriage yet. Cause no tea ceremony and no dinner and not in Singapore. They’ll be coming back to Singapore 6 years later and by then, I may have cute little mix blood neice or nephews! Okok, I digress. Yes Jiajian is getting married, I bet it’ll be a grand affair since he’s the first male to get married. I still cant picture him in his groom outfit. He still feels like boy to me you see. It doesn’t help when he has a baby face. The tea ceremony will be on Sunday and the dinner is going to be held on Weds as the hotel was booked fully on Sun. Daddy’s saying that he doesn’t want to attend cus its Vegetarian fare. I simply have got no comments.
My weird body alarm is at work again. I used to wake up at ten no matter how late I sleep. Then it became more regular, like I'll sleep for at least 8 hours then I'll wake up. Recently. I wake up at nine regularly. Which is bad because I sleep late and I dont like to sleep early as the night is cool and nice for reading. And today, today i woke up at eight! I refuse to get out of bed i tell you. I just lie and lie and lie and take little "naps" till ten and i dragged myself up because i was hungry. I hope this doesnt mean that I'll start waking up at 8 regularly.