1. You cant move about ard the corridors because your neighbours just bought new furniture and they are all cluttered right outside your door.
2. You smell fresh paint
3. The shopping mall is congested. I mean, its flooded.
4. The shopping display, are all red.
5. You hear chinese new year techno by malaysian girl bands when you're in the shopping malls.
6. Your mother nags at you to clean up your room constantly.
7. You cant move about ard the corridors because your neighbours just bought new furniture and the old ones are all cluttered right outside your door.
There's probably more, but i haven notice them yet. I too, am caught up in the whole new year thing. Painted my room today but couldnt continue cus there insufficient paint. Decided upon one wall blue and three walls white. Yes there's not enough white. Finally I can wake up with my eyes feasted on blue. I have enough of pink and orange.