Today, I shopped. Till I dropped.
I guess I wouldnt be going shopping again for a long long time. Firstly, no more money. Secondly, shopping is seriously tiring. And did I mention I wouldnt be joining the crowd for New Year shopping this year? Cus I got it all settled already! And thats great cus I hate crowds. Now now, I can feel everybody's eyes on me full of envy. Haha. I guess I probably need a new bag, but heck, I can always carry the old ones.
I got an infection on my lip again. This time dont know kena what virus. Luckily, I still have some of the medicine that the doctor gave from the previous visit. There's a horrible ulcer on the wall of my lips and yes I'm bo gei. So eating rice is horrible cus the rice always goes around the holes. I always like to chew until my food is lan lan then i swallow. Now, I cant chew until the food is lan lan cus chewing isnt as efficient as before. So i just gave up chewing as it is seriously tiring. I just swallow and it sucks. And then, I began to start marvelling at the invention of porridge! Porridge and steamed egg are my new best friends!
Till then'