I’m employed.
It seems so sudden. Like I only started looking for a job seriously this week, and by the end of the week, I’m employed. Funny, I don’t feel excited. Ok, maybe a little bit. But seriously, I don’t feel anything.
Employed = formal wear = smart casual = no t-shirt and jeans = shopping!
The funny thing was. Sinyee and I went for separate interviews on the same day and got employed on the same day. It also happened that both of our agents are from p-serv? And this is the funny part; neither of us send any resumes to p-serv.
So I’ll probably start work next week as a receptionist cum admin assistant. In short, office girl. I went to the office today and it seems like I have a lot of backlog to clear and a lot of duties to perform. So scary! Then there was like only one or two people in the office? Its all empty! I hope I have nice colleagues. Oh, the lady that interviewed me said that if the boss has to entertain clients, I may have to help him make coffee/tea? Even though she said its rarely, but still…I was in a momentary state of shock when she said that. And shewas so funny, She kept saying, IF you are selected, IF you are selected…And then she goes on to show me where are the conference room, meeting room, toilets, the pantry, where I might be sitting and so on and so forth. I mean, it’s so obvious right? Its either her skill at hiding things not very good or I’m damn good at my inferential skills.
PS: JiaJian’s married!
PPS: His sister, JiaWen aka CoCo look alike, the one with the British bf, is coming home next year to throw a wedding dinner!!!
PPPS: I have really handsome cousins!