Friday, January 5, 2007

2007

I thought before more people asked me where I died to, I'll start something here (since the old diary is still locked) to let people know what I've been up to this days since I'm so bad at keeping contact and so lazy and so at ease with my new found freedom.

No, I dint die. Stop sending messages and ask me where I died to cus it hurts me so bad to know you guys want me to die so badly. And CHOY, its only been the start of 2007 and you want me dead. Tsk tsk.

Its a new year, and a new diary! Couldnt be more apt. Anyway, 2006 ended with a blast ( Mayday, Pinguan and budak pantai!) and 2007 started all too fine. I've checked all horoscopes and zodiac and they say that 2007 is a very good year for me. Hiak Hiak. Yes I'm superstitious and all but I'm just playing safe. Brother's been so kind to burn a hole in his pocket for me (and mum) and now he's struggling to get by. Made a trip down to IKEA as well and got new chair, new table lamp ( which suck cus the lamp is a defected good but i couldnt be bothered to bring it back to IKEA to get it changed cus it only cost $5.90 so i stick it with superglue and masking tape) and a clothes hanger! They got fabulous $1 hot dog buns and I was quite sad cus I dint get to eat the meatballs as the queue to the restaurant is horrendous! I just extracted two teeth today to get ready for the braces and still need to extract two more. Oh wells, so I'm bo gei yes. Its only the fifth day of 2007 and its been so eventful!

Now now, no wonder I've been so unmotivated to get a job. There's just so much to do at home! Yeah I'm pretty broke but staying at home aint need any money so I'm fine. Come to think of it, this is kind of the first time I dint feel bored staying at home after such a long while. Of course, I've been going out so probably thats why. Felt a bit weird on the 2nd though, cus during this period, I'll most probably be chionging h/w. Instead, I was arh....fooling around with sherlyne.

I haven made any new year resolutions yet even though I promised myself to make a list. I hope I'll make one soon before the lazybones set in again. I'm halfway thru drawing my shoe and mama said its nice! Woohoo~

Till then'