Had tuition with Sweedy’s bro today. It feels weird going over to her place not to find her but for a different purpose instead. Lucky was looking for food when I reached, and was still looking for food when I left. You see, he thought I have food on my hand but I do not, so I ended up having his saliva all over my palm. Which I kindly wiped it on his fur. Uh huh.
I came online to search for something and am supposed to go offline to do my stuff. I ended up staying longer than I’m supposed to. This means, I have to leave stuffs that I have to do to tomorrow again. I’m such a procrastinator. Its so bad that I cant stand it myself. Oh wells, tuition tmr is postponed to thurs as tmr’s granny’s death anni so I have to be at Big Uncle’s house for dinner. This means I can be home a little tad earlier to do those stuffs. Hopefully I’m disciplined enough to actually sit in front of the table and get started.
Weather’s horrible.
I’m trying hard not to fall sick. I think I better turn in soon.
4 more days till 27th!