Friday, April 20, 2007

In The Mind

Its all in the mind.

Ever since I stopped playing netball competitively, I feel myself growing weak. Not only physically, but mentally as well. Or was it the environment? I’ve got no idea. Somehow I feel that challenges posed to me are no longer as challenging. Or too challenging that I cant be bothered to give a damn. I give up easily and I lose my strength. I lost my discipline and perseverance. I’m on the path to trying to find it all back again but it’s a daunting task. Why is it so difficult to gain but so easy to lose? I’ve to keep reminding myself that everything is in the mind. I believe that if I keep tell myself that I can do something, I’ll be able to do it. Like, turning up for work everyday despite knowing it sucks to the core ( I’m really proud of myself, I haven take leave for two weeks!) Speaking of work, one more week and I’m a free being. Angela’s jealous. I can’t believe I’ve work at that company for almost three months already. Time passed so quickly that I’ve lost track of it.

I’ve been feeling really lazy lately. I’ve not been preparing for tuition, helping with the housework and stuff. Upon reaching home, I’ll eat, bath, talk on the phone, tv, sleep. Tadah! Its amazing that I aint bored leaving such a routine lifestyle. Probably because I’m hard on cash these days. Arh money money. Its just like food. I have a love hate relationship with the both of them. Ok I digressed. I was on the topic of laziness. Yes. It all sums up to one thing. GY is lacking in discipline and sheer mind power. Sigh.

I just mention to tansy I want to buy a street directory, bus guide whtever. Pocket version. So I can carry it with me all over the place and hunt down on good and cheap food. Such a good idea don’t you think? By the way, while I’m working on how to be more diligent, can someone please remind me to exercise? Just send me a msg now and then that says, “I bet you can’t wake up this Sunday morning to go running. HAHA.” And I’ll be up and about on Sunday morning showing to you that I CAN.

PS: I need sarcasm in order to function sometimes.