Man I’m so guilty. And its not the end of the story.
As mentioned earlier, was supposed to meet long and oct to play bumper car. But twas raining then so we decided to have an early dinner at grapevine. But, grapevine aint open yet so we walked over to 727 for durian puffs! Shiokest I tell you! The durian was oozing out. But I think, nothing can beat real durian that’s cracked open from the shell, with the seed and all. I love the bittersweet ones=) ok I digressed. Yeah so after that, headed over to grapevine and ate the usual stuff ( chicken leg stuffed with mushroom and mango smoothie). I feel so satisfied.
Then…

EURO FAIR!!! Spend like almost twenty dollars there! More ex then escape cans! We took three rides. The roller coaster, the ferris and the bumper. The roller coaster was like, no thrill. Felt nothing at all lar! Ok maybe it was for kids, but still feel kinda cheated… then we took the ferris wheel!

It went 8 rounds! The man collecting the ticket was an angmoh and it seems quite weird seeing him there. Long was saying it’s Euro Fair that’s why. LOL. The ferris ride was really quite fun. The only thing that was quite sad is that all you can see around you are building, HDBs and more HDBs.
Bumper was the last ride we took! Wah my first time playing bumper wor. I couldn’t steer properly when we first started so I keep going round in circles at one corner while the rest were already far far away. But when we finally started bumping, it was damn good. I think everybody couldn’t get their directions right, so we just anyhow steer and anyhow bump. Felt quite bad when I was bumping into those small kids but they bump me too!!! Haha.
Went to makan takopachi after that. Now you know why I’m feeling guilty. And tomorrow got Wee’s family food fest again. Somebody save me.
I love today!