I know its been a long time since I last blogged. In fact, its been so long that I almost forgot my username and password. Alright, I’m blogging now ok! So people out there, stop harping! Lol.
Lately, I’ve been thinking about how unpredictable life is. You never know what is going to turn up around that corner. You don’t know when you are going straight, turning left/right, or choosing that u-turn despite telling yourself never to go back again. Pretty amazing I would think. For you could plan and plan and plan for what you would call a perfect future, but you might be caught in a sudden situation that takes everything away.
I’m not saying that we shouldn’t plan for the future. In fact, I think that planning is absolutely necessary. This is to give us a direction, a guide to what we want to do in life.
What I’m saying is that life brings you all kinds of surprises, or shocks as some may call it. They turn up at moments when you least expected it. Or they turn up when you thought you absolutely wouldn’t even get involved. Yes life is unpredictable, but life is beautiful. Sometimes, I would just lie on my bed and think about how blessed I am. Really, the simplest pleasure brings the most satisfaction.
I may not know what I am doing. But I know that this is what gives me the most satisfaction.