This company that I am working at is crazy. They either give me nothing to do at all, or they give me work that is enough to kill. The past 3 days was a turmoil. For once, I actually have a messy desk and have no time to act busy and go toilet. I start work at 8, and they make me work work work till 6 non-stop. Ok there's lunch in between. Wait a minute, am I complaining? No no no, seriously, I like it more this way. As long as work doesnt includes finding documents dated 2004 or printing POs ( they throw their old documents everywhere so finding them is a chore, the printer sux).
I used a typewriter to type this form again. And I actually typed 5 times before I got everything right. Uh huh.
O thats not the point. The point is today's already the 11th of april. Last day is on 27th! I dont know what Ishould be feeling or what Ishould do. As much as I hate this company, I'm gonna miss a few of my colleagues. Ok, maybe just Angie. And the cleaner auntie. And maybe Elaine. Thats about it. And then there's the problem of finding a new job because I need money. But I'm so lazy I really cant bring myself to go through all the interviewing and browsing again. So I'm thinking about staying home. But staying home doesnt bring you cash. Oh whatever, shall see how.
I want money! I want to lead an exciting and fulfilling life and it is only possible with money! C'mon, one step out of the door already cost money - transport! As I mentioned before, please dont ask me out unless its a low budget outing that promises lots of fun. ( geckying you are so irritating)
Hei bee says she's gonna bring me to go sit bumper car this weekend and I'm excited! I know I very mountain turtle but I never play bumper car before thats why. My mama forbids me ot play them when I was young cus she says its dangerous. Oh wells. And its difficult to find bumper cars these days so I'm so gonna go for it!
* I cant wait for 27th April.