Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weird stuffs

I’m going to talk about the weird dreams that I’ve been having lately. The previous night before the last night, dreamt that I was Cinderella or a princess of some sort (don’t shoot me please) and that Snow White is coming on a carriage to kill me. Upon receiving the news, my Prince Charming told me to hide in this Japanese Lady’s house which is located underground. In order to get there, I have to jump off a cliff. That I did and surprisingly, I break no bones. So I was off hiding in the Jap Lady’s who was fierce and demanding. I even have to pass off as one of her disciples to avoid all the trouble, you know. By the way, the Jap Lady in my dreams was starred by Gong Li. Yes, hot beautiful Gong Li. My Prince Charming decided to drop by and see how I was doing and before we could go off for some tea, R called me and woke me up.

So the last night, I had another weird dream. I dreamt that I have become a scholar of some sort and my face was published all over Zaobao. Headlines some more. Being featured with me was Jennifer and Lindy. Oh if I remembered correctly, they published three photos of me and only one of them looks nice.

Goodness. Don’t ask me why I’m having such weird dreams. I have no idea myself. Went over to PrisC’s house yesterday for movie marathon. It was ages since I last met up with her. She got so many new gadgets to play with! Anyway, we caught Charlotte’s Web, Mo Gong ( Battle of the Wits) and Helen, the Baby Fox. All quite nice lar. Just that Helen was kinda slow and I almost fell asleep. Or maybe cus it was the last movie we watched so was kinda tired. Went for tuition after that and was snacking on Pringles all the way. Oppsie.

Met tansy on Monday. As usual, we were doing stupid stuffs. We were making our way to the Courts Megastore and were talking about the new national day song. I mentioned that that the ones I remembered most are like Home and the Stefanie Sun’s “deep in my heart” that one. As I couldn’t rmb the title for the Stef Sun’s one, I sang the “deep in my heart” part out. And guess what. Tansy joined in, quite loudly, complete with actions. Then we realized, on our left, two guys are staring at us with a very shocked face, mouth agape. Wah, throw face can! But their expressions were so funny that we couldn’t stop laughing.

Ok enough about weird stuffs. I haven been reading my story books. And I haven been playing with the PSP.( my GURUMIN!) The computer was down a few days ago so I also haven been playing with my mp3. Hmms… I better start doing some stuff now. Tata!