Tuesday, July 10, 2007

huh?

I’m bored! Like finally yes I’m bored. I’ve got books that I cant be bothered to read, shows that I cant be bothered to watch and a whole lot of things that I need to do but I cant be bothered to get started. My mp3 (I haven’t thought of a name for it yet) is spoilt and I just realized that I have to bring it all the way to Toh Guan to get it fixed. Samsung is really horrible for 1) Having their customer service centre for audio products situated so far and 2) not having good quality checks on their products (so whats the point of calling “quality” checks quality checks?) C’mon, I just got my mp3 like less than 3 weeks ago and it’s spoilt! I want to complain!

Its kind of scary that school is starting in less than a month time and I have so many things not settled. So I try to think less of what is going to happen and then freak out when I realize I don’t have much time left to get things started.

I’m going to be busy this week but its still sians all the same. I know that I’m feeling this way cus I haven been proactive enough and all I’ve been doing is to laze in bed but you cant really blame me can you? At least I have a program coming up for the rest of the week! I know that means more money spent but life is like that aint it? As in the money for satisfaction and fun kind of thing.

Ok ignore me, I’m just ranting.

PS: At least I've caught Transformers and I've took the really cool 151 bus and I've also explored Ann Siang Hill and Erskine Road and Holland V. and Chip Bee Gardens and I've been to the Mango Sale and, I cant rmb.

The above are not done in one day of course.