Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Small

I just came back from dinner and I’m really full right now. The lack of posts these days are marked by the period of boredom in my life. As you see, as I’m not really doing anything, I have nothing to write about, nothing to rave about. I have no school, so nothing to complain about or bitch about or, you know. So when Tansy ask me why I never update my blog, its simply because, I have nothing to blog about. ( At this moment, I’m supposed to say HI to Tansy cus she’s bored as well)

Today is a day when I actually did something other than staying at home or going for tuition. I went to meet Sweedy, and subsequently her friends. We were supposed to meet at AMK. On boarding the bus there, I tapped my wallet ( as usual) and then I hear no ‘beep’ sound. This is unusual. It was then I realized that I forgot to put my ez link card back into my wallet the day before. Flustered, I realized that I have no coins and I decided to change my notes with the passengers. Mind you, I only have ten dollar notes. In the end, this lady gave me money for my bus fare. $1.30. Funnily enough, I wasn’t feeling embarrassed, just really thankful that there’s a good Samaritan on the bus. Sweedy boarded the bus later and I borrowed money from her to return the lady but she refused.

Such a kind soul.