I went shopping with Tansy again yesterday! We spent a bomb again! Woohoo! Congrats on our new found status of "the poor"! Oh wells. I was trying to cheer myself up. But I was really happy about the jacket we bought together. Upon reaching home, I wore my new steal for my bro to see with the hood on and I went, “Look, Cai Yi Ling!” To which he replied, “I rather you say Yang Chen Ling.” He doesn’t understand does he? Yang Chen Ling doesn’t wear hoods! By the way, I’m neither a Cai Yi Ling or Yang Chen Ling fan. I’m just alright with them. Haha.
Oh and we went to cut hair the day before. Its really weird. Auntie has become a kind of messenger somehow. I get updates about my friends that I no longer keep in touch cus we all go to Auntie to cut hair. Its weird how everything has changed and yet falls into place. Hmms.
And my brother is real funny these days. What, with the Gatsby moves and the “setting crabs free” (interested people can call me and ask me about the whole story, I promise you a good laugh), I wonder whats wrong with him sometimes. We started discussing about Shrek3 just now, the part whereby ginger breadman thought that he was going to die and images of his life started flashing across his mind, and the part when Prince (not)Charming had his hair flowing like some advert for Pantene, and we couldn’t stop laughing. That was a really long sentence I know. Pardon me.
I had tuition with my cousin just now. I couldn’t concentrate cus he kept disturbing me while I was checking his homework for him. For example, “What is a jackrabbit? Got this kind of animal meh? I don’t know that deserts got this kind of animal. Oh have you heard of the sandfish? Or is it sandsnail? Oh I know what a tarantula is! It’s a spider! What’s tundra?” He is really chang qi. And he talks a lot. But its fun to tutor him lar. He makes me laugh and he learns very fast. And he’s super bo chup. Oh wells. Sweedy came my house to play after that. We had a good time catching up! I shan’t elaborate about the nitty gritty details but it was quality time spent together. That’s about all.
Goodnight!