Saturday, April 4, 2009

project. project. project

A friend ask me recently how was school and how were the projects coming along. I didnt know how to start. I dint know how to tell her how horrible it has been. Project members that have NO aesthetic skills and no appreciation for perfection are bugging me as the stuff that they are churning out are seriously ugly and slipshod. I have a layer of the project with me and I am planning on giving it a complete makeover. The other layer is with someone else whom I think has no intention to do the same. Its the ugliest piece of work that I'm ever involved in. I feel so tired and embarrassed of having to keep telling them its ugly so I just gave up eventually cus its still ugly even after they edited it. And then there's that MCP who seriously makes my blood boils with his ridiculous ideas that I was trying so hard to contain my thoughts and emotions on his stupidity and let the others knock some sense into him. I mean, after 6 hours of project work and you still have to deal with such stupid people, I would have shoot him really badly with my words. And its not nice, judging from the fact that I still have to deal with him in future. I'm so going to do badly for this project.

And there's 2 other projects due 1 week later that I've barely started. I feel so tired and so drained that I dont even know how I should approach them anymore. This has been my busiest semester so far. To think that I thought last sem was bad. Compared to this sem, last sem was a breeze. In addition, lecturers are not as nice and approachable as last sem.

And then you know that something is wrong when the glutton dont even feel like eating anymore. sigh.