I’m feeling a little sore. It may be from the exams, that many of the peeps from NTU have already finished theirs whereas mine has barely even started, but it is definitely because I’m feeling deprived.
3 of my frens (rather, 2 frens and 1 cousin) have gone or are going to America for work! Be it with the school or an establishment out of school, they are there to have some fun. It may be sai gang, but c’mon, it’s the whole experience that counts. The reason that has started this outburst is because I just met LL at the bus-stop and she’s flying over to Ohio this Sunday. Sigh.
And she was telling me about her job, where she can get to go, what she can do and the employee benefits that she can get. She will be able to travel to Philadelphia, visit the Niagara Falls, travel to New York etc. And I’m so bloody jealous.
Its been such a long time since I’m out of Singapore.
Because I don’t think I have saved enough to leave this 3 months hols, I think I shall do it in December. After whining to my brother, we decided to go to HongKong. Be it with frens or with our parents. Yeah.
I shall start small. And before you know it, I will be going all over the world.
On a side note, New York New York is opening in our small little Heartland Mall Kovan. Can you believe it?! Its located on the 2nd floor in the building. Have no idea when they are opening but I should think soon.