Anyway, I've finally pulled myself up from bed to prepare to go to school. Alas! Today's lecture will be conducted by a guest lecturer and you all now how we all love to listen to guest lecturers cus of the pictures they show during their presentation but we never ever take notes or remember what they say? So I think I shall do myself a favour and not turn up today and thus save two and a half hours of travelling time.
I'm feeling really lazy. I dint go for tuition yesterday, I got overdue readings and I need to go to work later. I cant wait for the last day when I quit.
It was nice working there for a while. However, all the full time staff are quitting, the doctors are leaving, the organisation's crappy, so there's no point staying there for too long. The novelty of it is worn out. Its time to move on and look for something new after the exams.
Speaking of which, term is ending!
Speaking of which, term is ending!
*
I was at Terminal 3 the other day.The telephones there have interactive games, you know, touch screen. You can play them for free. Hit the bunny is only one of the few games that they have. I scored 21 points!