I'm so glad that exams are over. It feels so unbelievable, that everything is over and I can now embrace my three months holiday. Well, the end of exams for Sem 2 also signify the end of my first year in uni. It seems like it got over too quickly, and nothing seems to have changed since the first day I entered school. And even though I only end on Tuesday, I already began celebrations on Saturday.
R. and I went to the 'Seafood Paradise' near our place after I developed this craving for crabs.
We ordered fried rice and chilli crabs with mantou. By the end of it all, we were utterly full. The fried rice was very nice with scallops and crunchy prawns and I think, prawn roe in them. They also have this sauce that we can dip the prawns into that was kind of tangy and sweet at the same time so it made it very appetizing. However, it kind of cool off too fast so it wasnt that nice after we had the first bowl.
The crabs were utterly delicious. We had a 1.1kg crab all to ourselves and oh mine, it was remarkable. The 'gong' were almost the same size as my fist and the shells come off very easily. Just peel and ta-dah! The sauce were thick and spicy which goes very well with their fried mantou. Their mantous were so crispy~ When compared to the ones I had in Xiao Hou Lou at ECP, theirs were heaven. After finishing the crabs, we even ordered extra mantous so as not to waste the sauce.
Waiting time (for food) is approximately 30minutes to 40 minutes regardless of crowd or no crowd. Guess they need to cook slowly and carefully in order to serve good and delicious food to the table. You know, 'man gong chu si huo'.
I have already come up with mini list of things that I need to do this hols. Hopefully, I'm able to achieve them and not procrastinate and slack like previous hols. Wish me luck.
Till then`