You know the feeling of being unsatisifed? The feeling of desperation to see and know more? The feeling that the world is just out there for you and you need to go and do something else that is more worthwhile than whatever you are doing right now? I get that sometimes. But today is just not that day.
Its also not the day when everything is not going your way. In fact, it is quite the opposite. Today is the day that I feel so contented and so satisifed. So comfortable that I dont know what else to ask for. I've got a group of dependable friends, my family, everything that I need. I even have Ricky's psp with me. Heh heh.
I admit that I was feeling a little sore today when I woke up, probably due to the CNY hangover [yes, I haven't quite recover from that yet]. I was kind of tired, and was suffering from bad morning flu. And the thought of staying in school from 9am to 6pm kind of put me off, especially when 12pm -4pm is a break. I was thinking of skipping the 4pm-6pm lecture initially. Miraculously, I attended it.
Today is just one of those rare days that I feel going to school cheers me up. That I actually enjoy school and the tutorials. Yes I enjoyed the lessons that I attended today. I dont know why. The tutorials were conducted normally. I met a few new people whom I think are nice and cool. Maybe it was due to the interactivity.
I remember I was feeling quite flustered as I have a lot of backlog and readings to clear. My assignments that are due this week are also not finished. Yet, I could sit back, relax, watch tv, play psp and tell myself, ' Arh, I could do all these later. Tmr maybe.' Thats how comfortable I am today.
I feel as if I'm living in my own world.
*
Snippets of life
The other day, I was showering when my mum asked me to hurry up. By then, I was already dressing myself. When I came out from the toilet, my mum asked me in an astonished tone, " Why you bath got no water sound one, you dry-clean yourself arh?' (directly translated from chinese).
-_-'''