Last monday, I forgot to bring my phone to school. But that was alright, I can live without the phone. Today, when I left the house for school, I forgot to bring my wallet out with me and I only realised it when I was at the bus stop. To walk to the bus stop from my house, I'll take ten minutes. And its brisk walking mind you. So today morning, I had a 30 min morning exercise before I go to school walking to the bus stop, back home, and to the bus stop again. How muddle headed can I get.
Its not the first time I'm saying this but I'm feeling quite overwhelmed by the things I have to do since school started. There is a hell lot of readings to do man and sadly I'm just not disciplined enough to finished all of them. I tried and only managed to complete a few. That pile of readings is just plain disgusting. Not to mention those that I have yet to print out. And projects, presentations and reports. I miss TS and History readings!!! They are so much shorter and consise and some even interesting!
I can't get over the fact that I have sensitive skin. Like super-sensitive. Just a few bites from I dont know what is enough to give me an allergy. And when they recover, they leave ugly scars. UGH. And they are itchy! You know, the more you scratch the more they spread? So I just have to tahan.
This year Chinese New Year is boring. I feel nothing of the ' festive cheer'. I remembered last time SBS used to have those decorations on their buses? The Hat from the Cai Shen Ye will be on the roof of the Bus? This year, I just see a few buses having the ' Gong Xi Fa Cai' msg being fkashed across their 'display screens'. How miserable.
And no more fireworks this year?! What happened? No organising commitee this year to try and spice things up? Even the pasar malam moved to Heartland mall! There used to be 4 stages around my area during CNY and they have speakers tied to the lampposts playing chinese new year songs so this year it seems very bleak.
Cant wait for angpows though. Hee