Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My gums hurt so bad I thought I'm growing my wisdom tooth. My head and neck feels like they are on fire. Result of being too heaty. And because of that, I have to give up my chomp chomp trip with gf today! It has been a while since we last met and I was looking forward to it. Oh wells, just my luck I guess.

So I spent the whole day (8am - 5pm) watching my korean drama and I'm proud to say I've finished it! My beloved brother just told me about this nice website with lots of movies (that are new) so I guess I have a whole new reason to not step out of the house other than its raining and having not enough money.

Am meeting the jc peeps this Friday though. Kind of looking forward=)


And yesterday, Tan and I went for our food outing again. This time round, we had steamboat!



You know, at this time of the year when it keeps raining, eating steamboat is really quite shiok. The hot food complements the cool weather. We ate so much yet we still aint satisfied. Guess we're going back again soon. Hehe. I was full from eating too much mushrooms and she was full from eating I dont know what. We are going back to attack their shui jiaos!


Next stop: Pratas at Simpang. When I recover.