Monday, December 3, 2007

ache

My exams have yet to be over. I cant help but feel restless. The duration of the exams have been spread over too long a time- its taking too long to end. It doesnt help when the heavier subjects all 'happened' in the previous week. So when I'm faced with only two 'slacker' papers this week, I can't bring myself to study. I'll do precisely everything other than that.

As usual, its such mundane boring rantings. Tell me life isn't just about school and grades cus the reality is telling me just that. I cant stand not being able to perform up to standard and it seems I'll do badly this time. Ok lar, just because I screwed today's paper really badly thats why I'm, you know.

The last paper is on Weds and I'm really looking forward to the holiday. There has been a lot of people that I hadn't see for a really long time. I guess its time I take the initiative and ask some people out. Surprise Surprise! I want to take the initiative~

There's too much going on in my head recently. The end of the exams will at least take some stuff off my brain. I dont know if thinking too much will lead to headaches? Cus if it does, I'm going to stop all that, at least for a while.

Gotta start planning my time real soon. Gotta remind myself to call my aunt and ask her when I can start tuition with my cousin again. I can do with a little more money.

and ya, I'm no longer as skinny ok. I lost 2 or 3 kg previously but I've put them all back on already. So I'm fine=) yeah.