I just saw my results. I think I did okay. But as usual, I'm never satisfied. Oh wells, I dint work really really hard anyway so I guess I got to be stuck with whatever I've got. Crap.
Went to IKEA just now with R and I finally got my butt rest. I dont know what you call those things. Those cushiony like things that could be tied to the chair so that you can sit comfortably and not get a butt ache. And before that we went to the market to get my 'childhood western food'.
I realised that my holidays are ending and 2008 is coming. I've yet to do any of those things that I said that I wanted to do before my exams end. Ok I did some. But I dint manage to complete my movie and drama list yet. I haven pack my room yet. And I dint get to run yet. Thats sad but I was sick!
I think I got it back=)