Tell me, how far do you go? Or rather, how far can you go? How far are you allowed to go?
How far do you go till it means that you’ve crossed the line?
It’s like the boundaries are now blurred. They are no longer distinct. You tread between here and there and you don’t know what to do. Just because, there’s no definition for the kind of relationship that exists. The feeling of the familiar, yet distant. And that wasn’t even the kind of definition that I would have opted for. I mean, it does not spell out the feeling exactly. Sometimes, words can only do this much.
Life has no manual, and you know that. That’s what makes it attractive. But that’s what makes it horrific as well. The unexpected, the unknown and the feeling of what lies ahead. But then again, I’m not talking about the future here. I’m digressing already. I’m talking about the present. About of not knowing what to do in a situation because you don’t know where you stand.
Arh, this must be it.
Gotta just stop somewhere. I guess.