Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I just realised, we did quite a lot of things in those years.

Anyway, exams are finally over! No doubt it leaves a really bad aftertaste, point is, it's over. Will worry about the results later cus I have got better things to worry now. For example, the SC marathon which is taking place this sun and I totally did not train for it. Gawd. I'm freaking out alr. Gotta go do some runs tmr so that I can at least last 10 -15 km. This has got to be one of the highlights of yr 2009 man.

Needs to start on thy money making regime. Shall not be lazy and shall work consistently. That being said, I wonder how it will manifest in reality.

going to grab a book from the lib later (hopefully it's still there) and meeting the J-kidd to grab some of her stuffs while I check out watches and some films and do some retail therapy. Yes tht's why I need to work. The government must love me. I'm gg to work in order to shop. Needs to start saving for grad trip too.

Today, is going to be a very good day indeed.
I guess any day after exams will be.