I’ve been painfully slow in doing things. It must be due to the short attention span that I’ve developed as I grew older. Hence, I often find myself with things that I wanted to do but never had done them or I’ve started like a little, and then give up.
The books on the floor are read halfway. Each for a different mood. And sometimes, I just read because I want to return the book to the library and get some other books. But as I’ve mentioned, I’m slow so they’re still where they are right now – on the floor by the bed.
It amazes me that I still want to get more books because I have loads to read. More than I can complete by the end of the hols. And these days, I’m either out and about or I’m trying my very best to work on the transcript[the internet is a major distraction]. If not, you can find me hugging my pillow as I watch Dexter.
Dexter is intense. So intense that I actually went to read the synopsis before I actually watched Season 2 for the fear that my heart would jump out of my mouth. But I kind of regretted a little cause the experience is so much better not knowing. The experience of you know, the heart jumping out of the mouth. Some of you may think that I’m exaggerating but well, I’ve grown more timid over the years as well. So, yar.
I realized I’ve written lesser. And it’s not good. Cus I have a bad memory. And I don’t know where certain parts of my life went. I found an old diary [like physical, not virtual] the other day with like, 8 entries? But wow, I dint know I had so much to write then. And I wrote better. Now, my English and Chinese is failing me.
Pretty random but yes these are the stuff that I’ve been up to these days. Had fun out today and played with sparklers. $1.70 is all you need for some good old fun. Hols are ending soon so I guess I better make the most that I can out of the remaining days. This is pretty much it I guess. So yups.
Ps: somebody was playing with laser light at the opposite block and it shone right on my face. Freaked me out like mad. Seriously, what’s wrong with these people?