Wednesday, August 13, 2008

be better

It has been an awfully long time. The last post was about me complaining about work and stuff but I dint even go into the details and I’m already starting a new phase of my life. Or should I just say another stage in my life. I’m kind of enjoying the days as it goes by. School has started and the true horror hasn’t struck but it has been good so far (c’mon, it has only been two days). I’m foreseeing a really busy semester and a fulfilling one as well.

Life has been easier after choosing the major. Now, I can actually set my goals on things that I can see and things that I can focus on. I know what direction I’m suppose to go in and I’m going to work so fucking hard to get it. It’s time to pull those pathetic grades up.

You know, life is good when you have almost everything. I’m pretty contented with my dosage of family, friends and fiction.

PS: It would be better if moolah can grow on trees thou. Then there will be no problems with fieldtrips, holidays blah blah blah.