Sunday, September 23, 2007

in tandem

Yeah it’s the RECESS WEEK!

Ooh la la~!

Even though I know I have tons of work to do, I still can’t stop myself for being so happy about the one week break! No more waking up early! No more squeezing in hot and stuffy 151 buses! No more!

It’ll be a busy week though. With all the assignments and stuff that I know nothing about and have no interest to go and bother myself with knowing it yet. I’m a very last minute person if you can tell. And I’m really lazy. The uni pple are really hardworking and sometimes, it kinda freaks me out.

And I’m excited! PL’s funfair is coming! Birthday is coming! And Ricky is bad at hiding surprises and I kept probing so hehe. But there are still things that he refuses to tell me so…

=))I’m happy. Beams.

Happiness and craziness are infectious.

ps: TS lessons are so bitchy this week.