Saturday, September 8, 2007

I’m tired.

It’s so horrible to start this blog entry in such a depressing mood but I’m really shagged. I think I really have bad time management? Its either that or I’m really unhealthy. I’m trying hard not to keep moaning about how tiring it is everyday cus as Tan says, I sound like an old woman. Which I think is very true cus I’m young! I shouldn’t be feeling tired all the time! But oh wells, thats another matter altogether.

Tan’s been so nice to me. I feel that I owe her plenty. I love you Tan!

My two tuition sessions for this week has been postponed to next week. That means, I’ll have four tuition sessions next week! The first session, I was stuck in a jam after school so I was 40 minutes late so obviously, I hafta cancel tuition. The second session, I already reached my aunt’s place. We were well into tuition for like 20 minutes when my aunt called and asked me to postpone tuition cus she wants to bring us out to dinner. And because Ricky was waiting for me, I refused. But my aunt was using my pay to threaten me! Saying that she won’t give me my pay if I don’t join them.

School has been......quite fun. For example, I’m taking theatre studies so the practical is really enjoyable. It’s like playgroup. And I’ve been socialising! I’m so proud of myself=) but the people in uni are really hardworking. I feel really lazy. Actually, there are extremes. But I feel that I really need to revise my stuff cus I really don’t understand what’s going on sometimes. I have to read and re-read and re-read to familiarise with the cheem cheem theories and I haven been re-reading. I haven even been reading!

Got the tickets to go watch JBJ. I have a feeling I won’t be enjoying the play cus I’ll be busy taking notes. Damn, I think I’ll miss all the humour. I’m really excited for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I am so glad that Sher manages to convince me to go catch it. Now there’s something to look forward to other than readings, deadlines, test and quizzes.