Wednesday, August 8, 2007

o?

Yeah I’m finally able to get the new laptop working. The anti-virus has been giving me a lot of problems. My computer kept hanging, not responding blah blah. At first I thought I bought a defected good and I was so pissed. But then after uninstalling the anti-virus, everything ran smoothly=) guess I got to d/l another antivirus program. But now with the new lappie, I can call tansy=) It’s so convenient. And I can sign in to msn. The only bad part is my house got no wireless!

Just finished bidding the modules for round two but it’s horrible. First sem is going to be so horrible.

Orientation is on right now and I don’t know what’s happening. Found out that my OG is not very on so it is kind of sian right now. We followed another OG today so yups. Tmr will be with the house so I guess it won’t be that bad. I don’t know what else i can say for orientation.

Fran just asked me how I’m doing right now and I just told her it’s messy. Cause there’s too many things going on right now. Seems like I have a lot to do but somehow, I don’t really know what I’m doing. It just seems as if i have not enough time for everything and its kind of tiring me out. And everyday seems to be so unexpected so i can’t plan my schedule ahead of time and I don’t like it.

I wonder what will happens when lectures start.