Today’s the first day of lectures. I should say that it’s rather slack for now cus tutorials have yet to be started as balloting only starts this Friday (wish me luck). Also, this week is the first week so the introductory modules have introductory lectures as well and they are shorter then what should have been 2 hours.
Had tuition after that and decided that I should make more frequent trips down this week. The poor chap is having his CA2 next week. He doesn’t seem bothered by it though. I don’t think I bothered when I was Primary 5 as well. No wonder I’m always the “dian di” one.
Went out with R to look for my slipcase on Sunday. Walked Funan and Suntec but I couldn’t find anything that I like. Ok I’m picky I Know but those that they sell are really horrible. I mean, they are all the same! All black! I want something that has a colour. And not the pastel kinds, they get dirty easily. And I want it to be really squishy and cushiony, I don’t want the hard kind. The only one that caught my eye doesn’t come in 13.3. Bahs’
PS: I can’t believe I start school already. Part of me is still in dreamland.
PPS: Yeah Friday no school cus no tutorials!!