Did I mention that I was so smart that I spoiled my room door so now it locks automatically whenever I close it? And no, I cant unlock it either. So nobody can open my door now whenever I close it and I got a good excuse for why I’m locking myself in the room – The door is spoilt!
Actually my brother’s room door is like that as well. Or rather, was like that as well. His door had this “auto-lock syndrome” for a few years before it reverts itself back to normal recently. Speaking of my brother, he dint go to work for four days last week (took 3 days urgent leave and 1 day mc for dental) and spend the whole time at home with me, whining about why he dint fall sick like me despite eating the same food as me and staying in the same house for four days 24/7. So now he got what he wants. He’s at home again, in his bed because he had a bad flu. Hohoho.
Outing with tansy last Saturday! Goodness! We, the old folks decided to venture into town after lightyears of not going there. Can you imagine? I went town! Ok, that was kind of exaggerating but I think I hadn’t been there for like 1 year plus? That’s how bad it is. I mean, all we ever hang out was at Chinatown, bugis and maybe sometimes, marina square. We are the lok kok flip flops heartland pple. Anw, I blew half of my tuition pay (from two kids) there (somebody tell me it’s the excitement of going town again) while tansy only spend like 30 buckeroos. Everytime like that one lor! I always spend more than her. I know why, she wants to wait until she goes out with her mum so she can get her mum to get the stuffs for her. The day ended with melon ice cream that we dripped all over the place as we walked from cine to somerset. Ok, I dripped. And I flicked melted ice cream onto her hand as well (I rock). Hmms.. Right now, I’m just gonna scrimp for so that I can “man zai er gui” when I go for mph book sale at expo with smelly sher in two weeks time. –grins
Off to watch vcds!