When I say something’s wrong, I mean it. I mean, what’s the probability of getting stuck in the toilet twice in a week? I bet some of you out there don’t even get stuck in the toilet before. Oh wells, it was traumatizing no doubt. But at least I manage to get out.
Am back at work today. Yeah! Even though I hate work, I feel good to know that money is coming in! Woohoo! But then again, I wonder what will happen after my contract ends. This company sucks to the core, but if I have to find work for another two months, its gonna be a chore. How to find work for two months lar! Aiya, maybe if I want to stay they also don’t want me. Looking on the brighter side, slacking for two months at home may not be a bad idea. Sher’s stack of vcds and dvds are still on the table untouched. I should do some justice to them soon.
In the mean time, I shall save money save money save money. Don’t call me out unless it’s a low budget outing. Alright I’m just joking. But I think its time I should work out my finances properly. I’m old already, must plan for future. If not next time have to go on the streets and beg for money.
Did I mention that I’m in debt right now? So sad right!
Ok there’s a lot of things going through my mind right now. And there’s a lot of things that I need to do. And there’s a lot of activities going on this week! And there’s too little time. So now I not only need proper finance management but proper time management as well. Yes I need to balance. Oh btw, that’s my new motto in life. BALANCE!