Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bang Bang

Something's wrong. I mean, not wrong as in wrong, but I keep doing stupid things. The bus incident was purely dumb. And the hand dryer thing, gosh, i cant believe i did those things. But then, deperate situations call for desperate measures. So yes, I should feel justified.

I know i should be sleeping now, but i dont know why I'm online. This is a problem. I always like to do things that i cannot do or not supposed to do. I'll make sure i'll push to my limits. But its sad when i always push for the limits for the very wrong reasons. I think i should get my priorities right. And live like a normal proper healthy being.

Yes as I was saying, I should be sleeping. But I dont feel like sleeping cus there's not enough time. Or so i presumed. Its such a paradox. Cus i love to sleep, but I'm not sleeping when I'm supposed to. Ok this aint making much sense but it doesnt really matter, heh?

Off to mark papers! And a whole lot of things that i really shouldnt be doing since I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Goodnight.