Sunday, January 25, 2009

The World Wide Web

This is bad. This is very bad. Scary even.I googled my name and found things about myself that I never knew. And its scary cus I'm kind of everywhere over the internet. Reminds me of new media - Privacy is a luxury in the digital age.

I found pictures that I never knew were taken. I found people that I thought do not know me but yet knew how to spell my name correctly on their blog. I found blogs of old friends when they mentioned that they met me on the street. I found out that an old and distant friend remembers me as her GOOD GOOD friend. I found blogs of people who are dear to me even thou we seldom keep in contact now.I left comments on people's blogs that I dont even remember. I read that someone thought I saw him cry when I didnt (or maybe cus I dont rmb it).

of cus, information of me is everywhere cus of facebook, my space, xanga and so on. I never found my own blog but I dint do a thorough search. Its scary. But it is also kind of 'heartwarming' as I looked through those old photos, read through those old memories and know that I have great friends.