I am relieved.
With the results of cus. I thought of waiting till after christmas to check em but I guess I was never that kind - the nonchalent, results-dont-matter to me kind of person. Sadly, my results do matter to me. Yeah and so I checked them after a long cold shower which I thought could help heal my aching legs but to no avail.
Anyways. Back to the results. I did ok I guess. Its like standard. Maintained. Never go up, never go down. Which is good. It seems like I'm consoling myself before I'm going to start wailing about how I could have done better(what I always do)but this time I am only grateful. Honestly, I feel that I was only upset with one module which I got a B-. Other than that, I'm glad my results were yeah, stagnant.
And I had a good day today. Went singing with S and we went for steamboat after. I'm so glad for steamboat cus I ate so much it finally cured my "I'm still hungry and I still want to eat you better give me food!" syndrome. R would be so happy I'm gg to finally stop whining and gushing over food.
And I'm also happy becus daddy bought me CLEO! ok lar he exchanged it with his points at the petrol station but still! =D
p/s: Christmas is a nightmare at orchard road!