I then had to wrap a book for him with a rather dirty looking tape that he found in the house.
My throat is feeling uncomfortable but I don’t feel unwell. I have Strepsils and I have water. What I need now is probably for 4th May to come. Though the preparations and stuff have yet to be done, I am definitely looking forward to getting out of the country after that.
“ tourism suggests a society that wishes to escape their reality” (Jamal & Hill, 2002)
I guess this sentence was probably the most exciting thing that happened to me when I was doing academic reading.
/edit: I forgot to mention that the only eye candy that I've ever had in all these years studying uni was the invigilator for the paper today and he made my heart skip a beat everytime he walks by. Seriously, good looking people should be barred from being an invigilator. They are major distractions.