Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Last Sem Syndrome

This is my last sem and that was 10%. I think you know what I meant by that. I seriously can't be bothered. I have this feeling that everything I wrote is going to end up wrong but c'mon, it is just 10%.

And, I did not do my posting last week on the forum because, well, it is less than 3%. I shall just do this week's one dilligently and contribute to the 1.5% of my final score.

If I continue thinking like this, I might very well do badly (and I mean really badly) for my papers this semester. Well, so long as I can graduate with a merit.Since I'm not doing honours anyway.

This sem is not what I've expected it to be. It is not as slack as it should be. I'm experiencing the last sem syndrome but I've not been participating in the last sem syndrome activities, i.e. play. I have friends going for kayaking and pilates and what not and I'm green with envy. Then again, I need to save for the grad trip which at the moment is going on rather smoothly but I think I may need to tighten the pursestrings a little bit more. Oh grad trip! It awaitens me.

Luckily, there are guilty pleasures in life that doesnt need money. I've been spending a few days reading in bed and it is so sinful as all I'm reading is fiction and not readings per se. I just finished a book by terry prachett and neil gaimen and it was wonderful. Guess I will just sink myself into their books as I wait for Murakami's latest to be translated into English and be released next year.And all those vintage movies that I have yet to watch! Arh, is it any wonder that I've been delaying all the stuff that NEEDS to be done?

I guess, what is suppose to come, will eventually come. I know, I'm terribly optimistic.