Thursday, October 8, 2009

Everybody's Favourite Cupboard

The cousins were here earlier in the week and my dad was just saying how didi used to open the door of the cupboard in the living room , the big ass one, when he comes to visit. It's the one on the right, below the drawers that my mum keep her stuff and we keep the tissue packs. And the reason why he likes that drawer is because that was where all the toys were kept. didi was like, oh yar hor! when the other cousin, now 26 added that he used to do that too. I immediately went @_@ He was saying how he and my brother would open that cupboard after PAP (kindergarten) and they will play with models and figures of I dont know what. My brother said some of them were still in the cupboard. Suddenly everybody got very happy and excited talking abt that cupboard. Though nobody went to open that cupboard after , it still feels so nostalgic. That everybody seems to have a piece of history in this house.

The cupboard goes a long way. I opened that very cupboard by myself when I was young. I rmb playing masak masak with my brother's model parts. Haha.

On a sidenote, mum ask me to clean up my room by tonight cus she will be expecting visitors tmr. Like how???